Top Menu


Simi Apologizes For The Disorganization At
Her Concert


The beautiful Nigerian singer, Simi who held
her concert yesterday has come out to
apologize to her fans who showed up for the
event after what they experienced. Most of
the people there complained that the event
was supposed to start by 6pm but she
showed up by 11pm and with so much
disorganization at the event.
The singer went up to her Twitter page to
apologize as so many of her fans asked for
one, here is what she wrote
"I'm sorrry I'm probably more upset than
everyone, but I accept responsibility. There
was a show here the night before and it took
forever to clear out and set up. I didn't have
time to soundcheck. I apologize. That said,
I'm so thankful to every1 that came and
stayed"
source: https://
www.musictori.com/2018/12/singer-simi-
apologized-for.html

Post a Comment

Copyright © WIGGLE~HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT. Designed by OddThemes